Route # 38

Hope the busa got home Ok

Never for you J.C…too much paper work involved :smiley:

Sorry bout that Amit, I wanted to make the most of the bends coming out of Buckingham before the light failed. I did cruise through the first village at about 10mph, but the only loon that appeared behind me was Rixxy. I shouldn’t be allowed to lead really… or tailgun…or tie my own shoelaces…:hehe:

Photo story: http://www.flickr.com/photos/idesignwebsites/sets/72157633853831046/

It was a good ride but I definitely need to consider changing my nick name to Mr Slow:)

Thanks everyone and see you next time:)

Significantly better photos than mine…:smiley:
The last few of the recovery truck are especially moving, I’ve bought an emergency puncture repair on the strength of that incident.

All I can say is :w00t: :w00t::w00t:

Didn’t know Kermit could go that damned fa make that much progress :smiley:

Great to finally meet the lovely Terry. And really nice to meet Max, very impressed by your determination…:wink:

Tug, hope you got home ok and that you’re not off the Busa for too long. Igor - bloody well done - no way would have I done a ride like this 3 months after passing - I’d have been in tears at the side of the road ringing my mum!! You should have come back with us - Terry rides like an old lady in the dark! :wink: Amit - really sorry we forgot you, I’d assumed a discussion about who’s doing what had taken place. Knowing that the corner man thingy was not really de rigueur my entire focus was on keeping up with Terry! Didn’t know at that point of his old ladyesque qualities with night riding!

James, and Tim - lovely as always :slight_smile: Hope I haven’t missed anyone, think I was still in shock while eating my chips!

Cheers Ally:)

I could go with you but couldn’t miss the opportunity to overtake busa;) It still counts even if it was loaded on the platform right?:slight_smile: Solo ride back home was not that bad despite the fact that lights on my Tiger are as good as candles:)

Wow those are some great photos. Well…Friday night rideout looks like the preference over after work drinks. Jesus they were dull this week.

You would have loved it Joby, I certainly did, even if I am going to have to pay out for Kermit to have trauma counselling!! Let’s just say we broke a few of my self-imposed rules…

looks like a lot of fun…what happend to the busa?

i would love to come to one of these rides…but ai ai thats all big babys…i wouldnt know if i could keep up with my cbf 500 :frowning:

D.

I did a Friday night rideout on a CB500, I had to wring it’s neck in every gear though.

The buss got a nail in the rear. Needed recovery. See picture link …