Route #142

Rideout

I’ve been handed the reigns for this week only(but don’t let that put you off)

Special guest appearance

Route #142 is an excellent route,one of my all faves

Leaving the Ace about 8pm or whenever we feel like it!!!,

Probably involve bout 100 miles ish

Come fueled up or fuel up where ever you fecking please, just play catch up

Nomotorways involved

Feel free to tell us why you cant make it

Its not a Race, its a rideout

Who’s up for it ?

This is not a LB sponsored rideout in any way,so dont expect to see any of the owners, moderators or hosts on it, there to boring its purely just people getting together for the ride, if you have any spills or get any tickets then its your own fault,not mine or LB’s. And its not a Stunt free zone so wheelieing is encouraged

Aww I can’t make it but nevermind, I’ll be riding the roads around the Peak District. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mark’s snoring his head off at the mo, but he’ll probably be up for this he’ll be at the Ace tonight.

Count me in :smiley:

And me

An eoute must be a route approved by the EU :stuck_out_tongue:

Gah! Can I say gah? GAH! Look at the weather, lovely, it would be grand to come out for this. But my starter motor clutch is stuffed and I have the nightmare tomorrow of bump-starting and getting to Taplow, where TLC will be lavished on the trike (at great expense, I don’t doubt).

I thought I’d covered all the gotchas of V-Max engines but apparently not :frowning:

Ricky or somebody else, can you please give me an idea where the hell is #142?

I am from a small coastal village in the south east west north of England :slight_smile:

Route 142 came about because everybody liked route 138 and 177 so they were combined to 142. It goes west and north a bit, then back south then east :stuck_out_tongue:

According to google, route 142 is a bus route from Watford Junction to Brent Cross :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.londonbusroutes.net/times/142.htm

I’m coming to play :slight_smile:

Me, me, me!!! But you knew that already :slight_smile:

Can’t be out too late though… Got an exciting day of motocross in front of me. Woo hoo!

[quote]
Tiggi (25/07/2008)

According to google, route 142 is a bus route from Watford Junction to Brent Cross :stuck_out_tongue:http://www.londonbusroutes.net/times/142.htm[/quote]Only if you ride a V-Twin ;):stuck_out_tongue: For those of us with a full compliment of cylinders it’s a great rideout well away from Lunnon :stuck_out_tongue:

Work permitting we’ll be there :wink:

dont finish work till 8. have fun guys and girls

Sure we can wait for you for a bit ? You know where we go most days, maybe meet us at the BP ?

Leaving the Ace about 8pm or whenever we feel like it!!!,

We can hang about for you :wink:

up for this:)

we will wait for ya:D

Great! I am in. Got now a rough idea where it is!

I’ll try to make this one!! i’ll be there around 8:30!! Hope to catch you there guys at the ace!!:cool:

[quote]
Steve… (25/07/2008)

P-I-S-S O-F-F!:smiley: