Rough estimate of value - 06 CBR600RR, not without its faults?

Sorry only the single crappy photo taken about 6 months ago that I’m using for FB at the moment… I’ve got some others on my laptop at home but these were all taken before I dropped it at the service station a few weeks ago.

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Hah no worries so a little fairing damage, 24k miles on it and you’re after just under £3k for it? What’s the exp on MOT and how good are tyres / when was last service? 

Let’s talk after 20th… I need to be sure of the next bike to buy so I’m not without one over summer anyway.
MOT is due next month and I’ll get a basic service then too (oil, oil filter, etc). It was last serviced last May when I got my mechanic to go over it like a 15k service. I’ve got receipts for all work in the last 3 years… Had new brakes pads and discs fitted right after I bought it at around 8200 miles. Had the front forks rebuilt last year as there was a MOT advisory for light misting on the front stanchion.
Tyres are PR4s front and rear with only about 500 miles on (got them just before I stopped riding over winter). Embarrassingly, they still have massive chicken strips on. :slight_smile:

Let's talk after 20th... I need to be sure of the next bike to buy so I'm not without one over summer anyway. MOT is due next month and I'll get a basic service then too (oil, oil filter, etc). It was last serviced last May when I got my mechanic to go over it like a 15k service. I've got receipts for all work in the last 3 years... Had new brakes pads and discs fitted right after I bought it at around 8200 miles. Had the front forks rebuilt last year as there was a MOT advisory for light misting on the front stanchion. Tyres are PR4s front and rear with only about 500 miles on (got them just before I stopped riding over winter). Embarrassingly, they still have massive chicken strips on. :) ShaunC
No worries mate, I'm in no rush so let's chat when things are settled. Good choice on the R1!! Dream bike of mine :-) 

Sorry lads… (I have already PM’ed JAX and he’s got a new bike anyway :)) but the upgrade is going to have to wait. Some work is required on the flat so sadly that takes priority. Thanks for the interest and advice either way.