Rottie Crashed last night but unhurt

So it could be worse in the end the day eh? Still can’t call that luck…

sorry to hear about your crash Rottie glad you are ok Mate thats all that really matters really. and alsoglad Tel that you are ok shame no one caught up ith the lorry driver and had a few words with him!!!

Rottie my man,

seems ure having dome bad luck as late… main thing is ure ok!!! The crash mushrooms must of done some form o a job so assume th bike is still in good conditiod

let me know if there is snything i can doxxxxx

Hey Andrew, now connected the person-bike to the posting. Sorry to hear about your troubles guys, things can only get better (thats an order not an observation) from now on I’m sure.

xbiker.

Hi

If you know an apropriate search word for what you need then try looking for it on eBay first.

xbiker.

I have got some video from my mobile phone seconds after the crash. I can’t post it though as the site says it doesn’t recognise the file. The file is a quiktime file. Any idea how I convert so I can post it or can someone put it on there website for viewing?

Ok, few pics

Attachments

Oh, Rottie! that looks bad mate… Sorry about that. I can imagine how you feel…

Does look nasty doesn’t it. I tell you Rottie fair play for dealing with it all so well tough lad you are!

Nah, it’s not that bad. I was pissed off when it happened for the first time because I bought that bike absolutely spotless, not even one scratch

but now after I crashed it last time I don’t care that much anymore, it’s just “few” more scratches and cracks…a yeah, and dents

I’m f**** bored!!! Any ideas anyone?? Bowling, pool, anything else?

I am bored too mate but feel like poo! Boring Sundays.

I’m also bored home! It has just started to rain… Can’t drink tonight again as I work tomorrow morning… Wife just arrived and is complaining becouse I forgot to empty the bloody dishwasher… I wish I was 15 again…

So I see I’m not the saddest person in that topic anymore…

Ahh rottie those mushrooms just bent, what waste they were, u should of got some rngs mate much more solid! Never mind, just means u can stunt more and not car, i think next summer i can see my bike getting a bashing for all the stunting i wanna try n learn!

Glad ure ok mate!

Nah, they are not that bad. Think how much energy they took! Otherwise it would all hit the fairing, frame and other bits. Besides, they were veeery cheap

BTW Anil, you should really get these Draggin Jeans! But don’t forget about the knee protectors.

Glad you can see the positive side mate! Not sure if I would be able to do so well as you are doing… Now, just to punish myself my wife decided to watch 4 weedings and 1 funeral… how entertaining eh? …

yeah im plannin gon buying a pair at nec if there cheaper, otherwise prob get a pair for christmas!

Me Hennessy and Project just been down to Bogner via a very torturous route but found some great roads and clocked up 200+miles. got wet at Bogner but trip down soooo nice and sunny. Why you all not come re my post yesterday and instead you’re all sitting on your ar5es !!

No crashes or dramas (except Project’s bike wet itself again!)

I missed that thread Andrew I was actually wondering, why there is nothing going on?And I saw the topic in the very late afternoon.Oh well, next time.

BTW I’ve noticed one disadvantage on my current tank shape.It becomes a small pond when it rains

Cezar, I love that movie!!!

this is very well put, t’was one of those surreal moments, luckily one that gave us/me enough time to jump over the armco barrier, but as I saw the bike sliding down the road towarsd us I thought “oh shiiieit, its gonna wipe the bikes out” it hit Andrews bike abit and he was pushed forward but it stopped inches from the back of my R6!

…hotly pursued by Rottie pissing himself laughing! Which was infectious and we all fell about laughing ROTFL

Thoughts on the outcome of this incident would be…

A…Terry would give up biking and get Married!

B…Andrew would give up biking and become a nun!

C…Rottie would continue to cause carnage, probably for quite some time!

D…Chris would pause for reflection and carry on regardless Motorcyle