roll on Tuesday CCm comes home

yey i cant wait to get my monster on the road ready for autumn/winter fun…:w00t:

Have you re-discovered your love of bikes then Westie?

i have lol and my new beastie lol will be enuff to keep my entertained, im not sure how im gonna reach the floor lol. my sprint is gonna have a rest and be saved for trips etc…

What did you get now ?

a ccm 640, wahoo:w00t: im gonna call her Vixen as shes finished in foxy red…:stuck_out_tongue:

Another tard! Good choice westie, our ranks are growing :smiley:

Won’t be so good for the long rideouts though :frowning:

I think you mean Slut Red :stuck_out_tongue:

lol shut it Martina Rigamonti:w00t:w00t: She has just had the forks wp rebuilt, and a new rear shock… cant wait to introduce her to Shiela…:smiley:

well, i shall use Shiela for those;-) shes getting her legs stretched for Wales in a few weeks anyhoos:hehe:

Ah, the luxury of two bikes…I need some of that too :smiley:

well im sure the CCM will be great round town and around the lanes, but deffo wont be going too far, although i may take her to Devon just to see how she goes lol

You’ll have a sore arse if you take it to Devon - and I mean from the seat before any comedians chime in! :hehe:

** CHIME ** Did i miss it?

Westie you bike whore! BCR for you, me and Swerver (or lack of swerving after seeing that hit and run vid!)

hehehe touche Lewis! :smiley:

And Serirsan on his new katoom!

You can pull him out the bushes then!! I’ll keep Westie entertained. :smiley:

Hope the two girls don’t fight over who you chose to ride :w00t: :stuck_out_tongue:

Posting three times that he wants to keep Westie entertained - Lewis, is there something you’re not telling us???:w00t:

Err… nothing to see here…