Roll Call.....

With nothing to come back with…

Or if you’re really feeling mean today, make it Lowestoft

Well I’m back out on the road, start Monday morning :w00t:

Hoping for some good weather for your for your first day back:D

You guys do make me chuckle!:smiley:

It fecking p8ssed down all day on day one :crying:I’ve now just done day four and its like summer out there, even still wearing me summer gloves :DTBH I’ve been off me riding for the last few months…Only rid a couple of times since Tania had her accident. Gradually getting me confidence back :unsure::slight_smile:

first started late eighties… Speedway couriers Old Kent Road next to Cosmopolitan motorcycles !!

i was on it a couple of times over the years, i was even thinking of going back to it, i get the impression it aint quit as lucrative as it used to be. what can you earn these days?

Oh I think on one of my most memorable days I earnt £35 for ******* 10 hours and 150 ******* miles in the ******* rain. I loved it. But some days it was really really really great. It didnt rain, and I earnt, ooooo let me see, about £80 for doing less than 100 miles. I have spend many happy hours (waiting time £6 an hour) at an African Embassy getting stared at . The very best of luck. I think I would rather dig holes in quicksand for a living. :smiley:

it seems like a job nobody wants to do. i used to earn a reasonable amount back in the days, quit often £100 a day averaging 100 miles a day without leaving the london post codes, happy days

I am a courier but in a cage, at least i enjoy the bike more at weekends :slight_smile:

Yep me too used to be a courier also thinking about a come back tour but seems to me that the £ £ £ aint there no more . . . Am i wrong?
Steve

I’m a pizza boy, does that count?

Unfortunately I recently returned to the game. My usual freelance work is dead at the moment and im tired of bein skint. Project bikes dont build themselves do they? Theres some things that i missed but i got over that after 1 day. Never done it in the winter though so this is a new experience. Pretty shite money these days too.
Im working for West End on a CBF 600.

Used to work for West One couriers. Had a brilliant controller, and I think that made all the difference. Looking to get back into the game in a couple of weeks :pinch: