Roll Call.....

How many Couriers are on LB at the moment?

Come on, own up!

I use to be, but the controller was a fat lazy c*nt, like who really wants to go to fecking croydon, fecking hate croydon. Big buildings with no numbers, one way’s and it always fecking rains, little locals round the market would of done me…and dont start me on enfield :smiley:

I miss it really, think I might go back :slight_smile:

Fecking Enfield i left City Link after they sent me there 3 times in one day. Don’t even mention SE16 all that bl00dy way for a minimum with no return. :angry:

Your winding me up, I was based in se16, tower bridge fecking business park…mind you the bakers round the corner done a mean ham roll, it was still fecking bermondsey, had to get me wheels balanced every time i done a pick up from base, fecking sh*t pot holed sarf London :smiley:

so when will they rename this section moaning ol barrstwards? :smiley:

As for the docklands up and down that Highway like a yo yo :smiley:

Now that the bus lanes have opened up to us, I think Commercial road is a quicker route out and back from the Island. Anyone else switched route yet from the city?.

Cheers Charley will give that a try :slight_smile:

no more empty in god knows where…‘oh…head into W1’…ffs no return? nothing on way through, bugger:D

might go back to it…one summer:w00t::smiley:

Sorry to loose you Ratty. Look on the bright side…your life expectancy went up a large step! :stuck_out_tongue:

hahah thats true! and i’m alot wamer now:D and its not even ‘proper’ cold yet!:w00t:

What you doing now Ratty. :slight_smile:

Said you wouuld’nt make past october :stuck_out_tongue:

Leaste you can get back to enjoying your biking now mate :slight_smile:

Never mind we got Fireplace Paul to fill your spot. Over. :slight_smile:

Thought you had to be able to filter to be a Courier :smiley:

Where’s my popcorn? :smiley:

Ask Lusty :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve told her not to talk with her mouth full! :hehe:

You have to lower the tone, dont ya :Whistling:

Send him to Coventry :smiley: