Rodrigo's BCR - Oct 31st

Edited:

Hello Gang!:cool:

Right, as discussed in the SM forum. The Jizzteam have suggested The BCR and Jizzteam’s Rodrigo’s Ride hook up at High Beach to honour our brother. We go do our do early morning as usual and then (the mutha phucka’s dont want have to help Brian The Mop clear up the fall out) head for HB for 12.30-1.00pm and share a moment to remember Rodrigo , enjoy a splosh and may be a bun fight. We should bung some BCR gelt in the collection.

To give the gig some clout, Mr-C and the Boyz (and Gals) might push up to give it that 1-2-5-cc backbeat!:w00t:

Who’s in then? I bet cause we gotta put our hands in our pockets everyone will have a violin lesson or summit!:smiley:

Good work Sneaky:)On Sunday 31 October we will be starting a ride at the Ace, taking an indirect route to meet up with the BCR (and anyone else who fancies turning up) at High Beech. The plan is to take a collection for the fund to repatriate Rodrigo to Brazil while we all have a cuppa and a chat. We will then be continuing on along a few country lanes in the afternoon. Of course the BCR-ers will be welcome to join in on the afteroon part if they feel like carrying on. More details about our set-off time etc will be posted at the weekend.

Please PM me the details (ill et it on phone) as im at work over saturday but would love to juggle some things around and come along!!!

Defo up for this sneaky jizzstream :slight_smile:

Aye!:blink:

:smiley:

Provisionally yes.
Bike is loosing coolant :frowning: if I can get it to the menders next week or know it’s ok to ride then I’ll be there.

i cant make this one :crying:

the meeting is still at 8 in the same place, right?

Yes, unless the gang wanna change it? This is for the 31st tho!

I’ll be there, but everybody please remember The clocks go back that weekend .:wink:

Oh good point!:wink:

I’ll be up for it, Full BCR or meet at the tea hut depends on the night before. Woo!

Yeah woo woo!:w00t: