Rockingham Tuesday 7th of July- CSS

Still place on all level.
Anyone else coming?
Wanna share a van to get the bikes and kits in?
Curtis, still 6 places in level 3 as per this morning… Hurry up

Just booked in Level 1 yesterday - see you there! :smiley:

have til wait til i get paid nxt n if still spaces then ype im defo bookin

When Curtis gets paid he is gonna pay for me to do my level 1, Frenchie said so lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I did say so and Frenchy word is gospel so Curtis, you know what you have to do… plastic!!!

lol if frenchies word is gospel then this world would be in a very sorry state…most of us stuggle to understand him :stuck_out_tongue:

I wanna go, how much is it again Frenchy? x

Proof that it is true as everyone is understanding something different and the all fighting about it!!!

Just under £400 and worth every penny if you listen to everyone that has been

May I suggest you hint this to the big fella seeing as it’s my birthday this month. Oh, did I mention that it’s my birthday this month? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

May I suggest that you hint this to the big fella when you are naked and he has the look a a satisfied man on his face…
Do you own job woman!!!:cool:

[quote]
Frenchy the French Francophil (07/05/2009)

I have to say, not many people will shell out that money and then report back that they thought it wasn’t worth it.

[quote]
Ducati Pete (08/05/2009)

Exactly what i was thinking as i was scrolling down :slight_smile:

If I enjoy level one monday then i could be up for doing level 2 at Rockingham. Will keep you posted :slight_smile:

I think that I might be there with a camera in case any embarrassing moments need capturing for the posterity…:stuck_out_tongue:

Space are going fast…
Anyone else going?

Hi guys, I’m going too to level 1 on the 7th.

How’s that thing of sharing a van? I would be up for it.

Cheers,