Rockimgham International track

http://www.trackdays.co.uk/tracks/rockingham.htm

Can everyone that have been give me their review on that track
It seems to be one of the one with left hander within its setup
I don’t about you all, but I can’t have an other track day where all my turn are on the right side (nothing political here…)
So any review and who is up for getting their left knee down???
Fran?
Charlie?
Dates are 8th or 11 th of July. So who is coming to teach me a leasson??? Anyone up to take on an arrogant French twat?
Come on people, you know you wanna…

Im up for this fella, Let me know when your booking and Ill get sorted with my booking, We can drive down togever and hold hands when we are not riding and stuff, you can tell me how good I look when your trying to catch me!

Most likely you will be in on my tail… At least for a few seconds everytimes you are about to overtake me
But that is cool…
Either date is fine with me so lets wait to see if anyone else feels like joining us and what are their availability…
Feel free to post on your side of the net to see who else would be up for it…

Just look down the threads in this section and you’re bound to find an answer to your question.

Here you go:

http://londonbikers.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=34&MessageID=120132

That looks better than the old way they ran that lay-out.

You used to come out onto the banking earlier via a chicane.

That sound good to me ads I am looking for left hander and not really for top speed (got the M25 and 40 for that )
turn after turn after turn is good… Tack is a tool to make me a better rider, and I already know how to get fast on a strait…

frency i’m up for this. i’m just like you, my better side is the left due to ridding in spain for the first 5 years of my ridding life.
i’m sure fran will be well up for this one as “little paul” fron elektroworks also a DA will be…

Im up for it!

As long as Im not in the same group as that SLOW Fredick!!! He rides Dangerously slow!!! Dangerously!!!

LOL

Some people have actually something to loose in there life… That change the all perspective on dying just for look good…
I am not a big track man. I actually haven’t hit any since my son is born (ex wife banned me from it) so I most likely will book on the novice group and take it from there…
You can go play Rossi all you want without me in your way…

I like that attitude Fred…

If you guys think you’re fast why are you being a pussy and just riding on track.

Go racing…Then you’ll see if what you think is for real

OK

I have booked myself for the 8th of July…
Very few date for bikes with the full circuit on…

I am also planing to go to Donington Park sometimes in June…
So who want to overtake me times after times after times?