Roadrunner resurrection!

I’m back!!! :smiley:

After a 9 month break from riding a motorbike (it was certainly a very long winter!) I’ve finally got the bike back on the road. Took the Fireblade for a spin the other night and well and truly fell in love with motorbiking all over again! :slight_smile:

So, hopefully see a bunch of you at the Ace Cafe or one of the teahuts over the coming months… :wink:

Get down the Ace today, ride leaves at 7pm…

Welcome back :slight_smile:

You cant just pick us up and drop us when you want Nath, we got feelings :stuck_out_tongue:

Shouldn’t this post be in the newbie section :Whistling:

Welcome back mate, have a vitual doughnut:P

I’ll be at the Ace, but won’t be going to the ********** with you guys I’m afraid. Early shift in the morning… :pinch:

good to hear… did it take 9 months for the whiskey level in your blood to go down so you could ride again? :smiley:

too busy with the laydeees…:laugh:

where have you been?

its all kaos in here without you patroling the site :smiley:

Sorry - who is this Roadrunner character? :smiley:

9 month break - wasn’t a driving ban was it? You’ve got to watch the police - they can be a right bunch of … :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome back mate, and make sure you head to the Ace on Newbie Night on the 1st July. :smiley:

Haha! Nope, no driving ban! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll try my best to get to a newby night, but it’s looking like I won’t be able to make the 1st of July… Prior commitments! :wink: