Road Rage in Bath

I think I might be a bit late to the party on this one, but I can’t see it’s been posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8zqNe0ujwE

It’s not the most exciting of videos, but basically, some silly bint wasn’t allowed access down this closed road, so she simply parks her car blocking one side of the road.

Some guy decides to film the chaos caused (got to be honest, it’s the kinda stuff I stop and film :slight_smile: ) The woman returns and isn’t happy he’s filming it. Her and her husband chase this guy down the street, making threats and all sorts, all on film!

Now there’s facebook groups and all sorts, she’s getting death threats and the reviews on her shop in Google Places are very amusing.

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&rlz=1C1ECDB_en-GBGB468GB468&gs_upl=1206l3658l0l3871l9l6l2l1l1l0l172l690l2.4l8l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1366&bih=634&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=sarah+duncan+bath&fb=1&hq=sarah+duncan+bath&cid=661293868612245431&ei=eB4gT4GWFdCf8gOl0uC5Dg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=placepage-link&resnum=4&ved=0CEUQ4gkwAw

So, poetic justice, or one step too far?

Someone should just have rammed the f*cking car! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha the reviews are priceless!

I went to this shop to buy some wool, and purely by coincience, me and the owner were wearing the same outfit. As you can imagine, this was embarassing enough, but then her thug husband appeared from nowhere, screaming “Why are you imitating my wife?” over and over again. “I’m not!” I shouted back at him, “That’s your wife over there!”, pointing to the lady behind the counter. This just made him even more angry and he screamed “Why are you indicating my wife?” at me. Then she started yelling at me, and said she was going to call the police and make a false complaint. I ended up throwing a bottle of water over her, but this just made her husband shout “Why are you irrigating my wife?” I told him that she was the one that started it all, but he wouldn’t listen. He just kept shouting “Why are you implicating my wife?” over and over again. Horrible experience. I will not be purchasing from the shop again.

I went to this shop to buy some wool, and purely by coincience, me and the owner were wearing the same outfit. As you can imagine, this was embarassing enough, but then her thug husband appeared from nowhere, screaming “Why are you imitating my wife?” over and over again. “I’m not!” I shouted back at him, “That’s your wife over there!”, pointing to the lady behind the counter. This just made him even more angry and he screamed “Why are you indicating my wife?” at me. Then she started yelling at me, and said she was going to call the police and make a false complaint. I ended up throwing a bottle of water over her, but this just made her husband shout “Why are you irrigating my wife?” I told him that she was the one that started it all, but he wouldn’t listen. He just kept shouting “Why are you implicating my wife?” over and over again. Horrible experience. I will not be purchasing from the shop again.

This is begging for a flashmob to turn up to film the front of the shop …

Loving the reviews on Google too

The reviews are well funny!

Parking shouldn’t be a problem for them.

filming in public is legal stupid woman :))))
Next time I’m in bath have to film the shopping experience at sarah duncan xexe

Pity it’s not in London. Looks like it could be a good LB meeting place one afternoon.

Lets have an LB ride to the shop

I am so fuçking up for that!

While the lady in question committed a really thoughtless and stupid act and completely disrupted an afternoon’s traffic - I think the reaction - facebook page, death threats etc - has gone out of control and is way too extreme.

The shop reviews are really very funny, but I don’t like it when these things go viral like this and everyone jumps on the bandwagon across the internet. While she committed one stupid action and her husband got rather over protective, somehow now it’s caused quite hateful and disproportionate reactions. She’s not a child abuser or a murderer - and if a traffic offence has been committed then the police can investigate and the courts can dispense justice rather than a vigilante group giving death threats.:wink:

Nots ure about that mate, an a$$ is an a$$ and when you have 2 a$$es then it’s even worse so I would think people deal with the information provided how they wish. A lot of people hit back when they get bad treatment and in this case because she is a shop owner she should suffer the wrath of the Sirian people:P

I really don’t think it was any of his business and I think those posting reviews on her site are just jumping on the band wagon and being brave behind their keyboards. What does any of this achieve? FA. If the traffic incident was really bothering him he should have called the police.

Yeah but a great a glorioius quality of being English is laughing at the people who take themselves too seriously…
If she throws a hissy cos she’s an impatient selfish twit, why shouldn’t patient decent people whohave been inconvenienced by her laugh at her stupidity… ?

I agree death threats are a bit much, but something tells me no one is going to actually pop down there with a Molotov cocktail and some knuckle dusters really are they…

Not so much an eye for an eye, but certainly humiliation for inconsiderate behaviour… not too harsh a punishment to endure I reckon…she might learn something about herself from the experience as well… She clearly felt the rules didn’t apply to her… this man has found a way to try and show her that actually her behaviour does have consequences for other people and that perhaps she shoudl think about that.

FLAME ON!

(just leave them firebombs at home please!)

Is leaving a flaming bag of **** on the doorstep allowed? :smiley:

It’s all pretty OTT really but I loved this review>>

Kyle ‎ - Jan 26, 2012

Walked in. Got knifed. Worst shopping experience ever.

ha ha ha…

What the parking? Surely it was a public matter. As I’ve said, I tend to film things that are ‘interesting’ and he was just doing this. Had they left him alone, not much would have happened I expect, but her and her husband pursuing him and harassing him meant it’s become huge news.

Very true its the entertainment factor.

TBH she deserves to be ridiculed. Its not fair that the queue of motorists also pay their road tax and can’t use the roads because of her. Ok road works are annoying but they do affect everyone. I don’t see anyone else behaving like a tw@

He who hath not sinned…

…on camera :slight_smile: