rixxy smiledclub no.

I needed an operation. Pain. General Anasthetic. In Mayday hospital :w00t: You catch nasty things in there. Time off work (self employed) :w00t:

I’m sorry i dont agree, a crash is a crash is it not:w00t: my bike ended up on its side with me on the floor in pain now give me whats rightfully mine, i want it and i want it now:D

Look - if you can’t crash properly, don’t come on here whinging about it - you’re obviously not trying hard enough :smiley:

Crash, you want to see a crash? Look no further than Julies boot on our return through Hanger lane. We were mortified when her toe slider was driven into at walking pace by a silver sportscar. Imagine our chagrin when said sportscar driver asked us to pull over and exchange details. We did our best and managed to pull over in the Ace car park but to our dismay, the driver failed to stop.:slight_smile:

I haven’t formally applied for a smiled no…but was wondering if I might apply for lowsiding a gsxr1000 at 2.30am that wasn’t mine and bruising my ass like a goodun??? I have evidence.

This post is no use without photos.:smiley:

I’m with Jetstream! We would need to see the evidence of the bruised botty! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Roadrunner, we’ll send you over to do the physical examination too if you don’t mind;)

Woohoo!!!.. A promotion!!!.. :w00t::stuck_out_tongue:

Nice - i got me number!!

me too :slight_smile:

An Announcement Please…

An Announcement Please…

Smiled would like to appologise to all members waiting for a smiledclub No.

This was due to the Credit Crunch.now we’re being told that it is all over and the dust has settled,

we (smiled & my little imp people) can resume in the issue of these prestigous numbers and will endever

to clear the backlog as soon as possable.Once again, we are sorry for not getting to you in time, if you

have incured any diffuclty in getting any of the benifets without your number even tho you have been accepted

well thats tuff titty…

be well everyone…be well…

thats is all…

smiled:).

Me three!

Read it and weep Rob :wink:

Do you get an extra award for the only person able to pull a hamstring by drinking a pint? :D:D

(We won’t mention the tambourine injury either, that would need something even more special;) )

Did I tell you that little ditty? lol It was a very sharp tambourine!

Is that evidence enough? It did sting like a bitch for days, and took nearly 2 weeks to go away. The bike was in a state too.

I am struggling to get my benefits without my smiled no. I have considered lodging a formal complaint but as captain smiled has been kind enough to justify the delay then I shall wait with baited breath.

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Stop perving at my wife :wink:

:P:w00t::w00t::w00t::smiley: