Right Royal Rideout

Seeing as every copper for miles around will be marshaling London, and it’s officially a bank holiday too (Monday 19th), seems rude not to arrange a rideout for those inclined to get a late one in…

Fancy a run up the Essex coast. Suggest a meeting point of High Beach tea hut for 10am. Finchingfield for late coffee then somewhere on the coast for Fish n chips.

Post up if you’re coming.

3 Likes

I’m in.

Will refreshment stops be open?

1 Like

Many shops will be. I don’t think many business owners will be able to justify shutting shop in the current climate. Certainly petrol stations will be. They never close :slight_smile:

1 Like

Up for this. Do need to up my mileages after all and at this rate that will be first trip out since it’s return.

1 Like

Possibly. With the exception of Roni’s birthday ride, I haven’t been on an LB rideout for over 3 years.

I have to work the 19th. For some reason our visitor attraction is open and I’m putting the funeral stream up on our big TV.

Let us know either way.

BL

So tomorrow - defo try and fill yer tanks before we set off. Just filled up and my local garage (a farty small one) is closing from 10am to 2pm. Suspect big ones will be open - but rural ones likely to have the similar timed closures.

BL

1 Like

Might pop out to just say hello, can’t be out for long.

1 Like

I should be able to join you guys for this. Not sure if I’ll recognise any of you though :crazy_face:

1 Like

Sorry but can’t make this now. Hope to see you all soon though.

I will be there, but maybe 10 minutes late, sorry.

1 Like

NT & bluelagos - Thank you for a great day’s riding and terrific company. 180 miles done on the toy today. After meeting up at High Beech, we went to Finchingfield and were pleasantly surprised to bump into Rixxy there. We then buzzed up to Walton-On-Sea, which was closed. Yes, there was not a single shop open there. So we chilled and chatted on a bench by the beech.

3 Likes

Happy days

1 Like