Riding pillion to a little hairy monster

Young lady riding a Ducati scrambler along Homerton high Street today after work. Carrying little hairy dog in front! She was riding carefully.

No one from this forum I presume.

Carrying pets on the bike? Anyone do it?

insecure load?

Nope that’s what the cage is for. The Cat requires freeform Jazz to keep him calm in the car.

Friend in Greece used to. Dog was happy as Larry resting on tank, and surprisingly stable… But this is on 20mph roads in downtown Athens on a 1-2 mile trip. And of course guy wasn’t even wearing lid

I’ve seen a couple at the Bike Shed who come in on a Triumph with a sausage dog in a dog carrier on the back…

I used to see a lass over in Kensington who had a red scooter with a top box and a small dog would poke it’s head through a small hole in the lid every now and then.

Back in South Africa I always used to see a lady with an African Grey parrot in a converted topbox that she would then let out at either end to sit on her shoulder.

When I worked in oxford circus, I’d occasionally see a guy carrying a smallish dog in a messenger bag on a vespa. I suspect it was a special dog carrying bag of some sort as it had a sort of strap that fixed over the back of the dogs neck to stop it jumping out.

This one looked like it could jump out but obvs didn’t. Boring dog.

No pets…but if the girlfriend was in the this forum she would say that a stallion lets her ride on the back of his motorbike once in a while :wink:

I’ve been seriously considering it. I hate leaving my dog behind so much at the weekend, he’s my mate and he’s being left out. Not for long high speed rides but little trips out to the woods and cafes. I’m pretty sure he’d love it as it’d be just like having his head out the car window the whole time. I’ve been investigating protective tank bags but they’ve all make AND model specific which restricts him to 1 bike only and I’d like to try him out on my 125 first to see if he likes it as it’s easy to ride and quieter. I’m looking at protective back packs as another potential option. I’d feel guilty forever if we had an accident though so…

Baglux do a pet carrier bag.

Thanks. That looks pretty great.

No pets.....but if the girlfriend was in the this forum she would say that a stallion lets her ride on the back of his motorbike once in a while ;)
Dingo-Biker
and what does she say when she rides on the back of yours? ;)

Balls. “Pet must weight under 8k” my hench French bulldog is 16k

Duck tape?

:laughing:

:heart_eyes:

Until he jumps off to chase a pesky cat!