Riding most weekends in Kent, early risers welcome

Anyway up for a ride tomorrow morning? Looks like weather wise it’s going to be the best day of the weekend. I’ll be leaving at around 8 coming back at 10. I’ll be passing the Royal Oak on the a21 (Green St Green) at 8am if anyones interested.

I wouldn’t mind coming along on one of these, but not the next two weekends :slight_smile:

My word, looks like I’ve upset some folk before they’ve even seen my riding! That will teach me for not logging in more often.

This weekend looks pretty dire, but Sat next week looks OK.

Lets say that everyone who is on for Sat 13th sends me a private message to confirm (that way I’ll get an email and won’t forget to respond!) and we’ll meet at the Blackheath tea hut about 07:30 or Oakdeane at about 8:00 if the weather is OK.

All those in favour say ‘that sounds like a plan’.

sounds like a plan will meet at the oakdene :slight_smile:

Very nice Mr Sylsi90, be good to meet you.

Gunman is also meeting us, be on your best behaviour!

Mark, Tim, Keti, Ratty, Chenster, SV55, Choo Choo - you up for a blast next Sat morning? :P;):P:D:);):w00t::cool::hehe:

quite possibly,i will let you know!

Got a work do Fri eve but depending on p*ssed I get I’ll meet at the Oakdene at 8am - if Im not there you know I got totally hammered :stuck_out_tongue:

oakdene at 8am it is.

****** I hate working weekends.
Must get me a new job.

bit confused is this saturday or sunday?

saturday but i’m only 50/50 this weekend now

Weather looks good, so I’m still planning to go - Saturday 13th September, 07:30 ish at the Blackheath tea hut and then 08:00 ish at the Oakdene for a dirty coffee in a busted mug, then an hour or so round the route in my first post.

Ooh, had a thought - I’ve printed a few maps, so bring your very best see-through tank bags or a nice roll of 49p duct tape

Sorry if I sound dumb but why would we need a map?
Your not going abroad and it’s not a race, plus you have no idea how well we ride yet you must be assuming that you ride this route so well that you are going to leave us behind. I hope this is not the case because you maybe disapointed.
Like I say if I have gauged this wrong I’m sorry.

you must have got out of bed the wrong side. i use a map to see where I’m going, and figure out where to go if I miss a turning (very useful if not everyone knows the route), not to pretend that I’m a spectacular rider. I accept your appology and you can shout the coffees!

No worries Gav

My bad

I would have hoped though that if you have agreed to host a run then you would at least know where you are going:P

The map thing had me a little worried, thought this was going to turn into a race and I ain’t that fast. If I get left behind, no problem, don’t want to slow anyone down.

A race? I’m on a CB90, with stabalisers & big mud guards, that picture of a gixer is just for show!

Don’t worry, no racing, just a few maps in case someone gets lost.

Sounds like we are going to have about 5 or 6 people, and the weather looks great - will be a good morning!

affraid i cant make this now:angry:

been landed with my grandaughter for the night :)so wont be able to get any where saturday morning . have fun hope to do this another time

We had a decent run yesterday, (despite the fog!), I’m around most saturdays when the weathers good, so ping me if you fancy another run, and I’ll keep posting dates here when I know a few of us will be about.