If you know reddit.com/r/riderschallenge, that’s what this is. Each post is a photo that meets the previous post’s challenge, and sets the next one.
I’ll set a starting off challenge: “Post a photo of your bike by some trees”
The rules are:
- All posts are a photo that meets the current challenge and sets the new one; no chat
- All photos are taken for the purpose of the challenge
- Once a challenge has gone unfulfilled for 7 days someone can reply setting a new one without a photo
- You can’t respond to your own challenge (though you can turn up a week later with a better one)
- Generally, just try to make this good fun. There is no way to win at it.
Post your bike with a bus
Challenge - that looks like just a tree to me and then you didn’t get the full canopy in ;-(
Ok so new challenge, take a picture of your bike next to a red telephone box.
Probably not the kind you meant, but red nonetheless
Post your bike with a boat
I literally have a proper red phone box at work and didn’t think of it
Post your bike with a Easter egg
Post your bike outside a football ground
Wealdstone 1 - Dulwich Hamlet 3
Photo of your bike next to a army Pillbox
Photo of your bike by an occupied Police car
Its meant to be a new photo but @Jay could post an old one
Or could Rusty claim that.
Post your bike with an animal
Why is that police car advertising Tesco?
Post your bike with a bridge