Ride Out to Drag Racing Strip

Ride out to Long Marston airfield on Saturday 31st, leaving ace cafe at 11am, for a day of drag racing, let me know if your interested:

http://www.shakespearecountyraceway.com/events/

do i have to go in drag?

i was hoping for a day off….

percilla smiled.

haha, long as you dont strip in drag, in fact dont strip at all

its £10 entry, and £20 to race your vehicle all day, if enough of us go, I will try to sort something with the organisers, as im meeting with them to arrange something.

its £10 entry, and £20 to race your vehicle all day, if enough of us go, I will try to sort something with the organisers, as im meeting with them to arrange something.

OOooo, I’ve been there! Bulldog Bash is held there every year. Awesome to watch drag racing, and VERY loud.

Won’t be joining you, not until I’ve got my exhaust and carbs sorted. (Damn exhaust’s come loose as well, either that or the bloody thing’s blown, which is a serious pain considering the cost of a new one for that bike. Anyone got a spare XV535 exhaust in their garage?)

Shame…I’m not going to make this one.

So there’s another one at the end of April Goose?

yeh some of us are taking our cars this time, and we all taking the bikes next month April 21st and 22nd, I think we are going on the Sunday. So make sure you get some practice in, lol