Ride out Sunday 27th November

The weather looks OK for Sunday, so is anybody up for joining me on a ride that I have done a few times in the summer which will be starting at Denham; making our way down to Henley; up into the Vale of Aylesbury; down a few lanes; and gradually making our way to Dunstable Downs; and then back?

The meeting place will be at the BP garage just up the A40, about a quarter of a mile from Denham Roundabout, at 10.30. (Not quite so early as the Jetstream’s ). Look forward to seeing any of you, but I’ll be going anyway. No register, just turn up. I’ll be on my old CBR.

cheers
Richard

The Vale of Aylesbury sounds good looks like the Jets have got a bit of competition. :smiley:

hi richard, yeah mate i`m up for this but may have to leave the ride halfway through due to commitments in the afternoon. is it the garage by the traffic lights opposite another garage? see you tomorrow.

Hello Tim, nice to hear from you.Yes thats the one, just before the Lights where the A412 splits off.
See you tomorrow mate.

great rideout today richard. i really enjoyed it. lovely weather, great twisties (dry as well) and good company. see you on the next one. :slight_smile:

Yes very enjoyable mate .Some great (dry) roads especially that" Long Crendon"one,that’s always has been one of me favourite’s .Good to have a chat- catch up at H cafe.Great day , Good weather, good company.See you again soon
Best Regards Richard

Lots of good roads out that way…pity I can’t enjoy them at the moment. :crying:

why not ??? whats up ???

Nothing too serious. Just had to lay-up the bikes for winter a little earlier than usual, and then winter decides to be late this year, too, as if to punish me for it. :frowning:

Don’t worry, there’ll be more ride-outs from me starting in the spring. :wink:

nice one craig, i`m looking forward to it already. :slight_smile:

Come on Craig, man up :smiley: Get the bike out we’re not having a winter this year! :stuck_out_tongue:

And you think I’d risk taking an Italian bike out during the winter months? It would be a pile of dust in a week. :smiley: