ride out invite - Southern Knights MC

invite deleted

Do we get a patch and arm bands ?

from all the details you could have asked for you ask for this? :smiley:

No, just a special hi-vis vest. :hehe:

We’ll be off to Ashdown Forest on 6 April to play Poohsticks :slight_smile:

cant believe you actually made me google Poohsticks lol :laugh:

Can’t believe the same thing has happened as last year!

Jetstream sort out the annual ride and a week or two either side someone else has to jump in. Alex did exactly the same thing last year after joining Jets ride.

Out of courtesy you should read the upcoming rides.

hmmm l think lm missing something? sorry but l wasnt here last year…and l wasnt even riding last year, so l really have no idea what is going on?
you mean this is a repeat ride out? is there some exclusivity that l am missing on? no l havent seen any other ride out calendar and l didnt know this website is supposed to follow any rules that only 1 ride at a time is allowed? l thought this is a public forum?

http://londonbikers.com/forums/1059176/2014-5th-annual-lb-pooh-sticks-competition

and so >? its 6th April.
we go this saturday :smiley:

Pao3 what makes you think it’s OK to come on LB trying to get LB members to join another club. ? (on a copycat ride that has already been posted on LB) LB has been running for many years now and doesn’t need Armbands and Patches to identify it’s members. Clubs like Southern Nights come and go all the time, it will be interesting to see how long the Patches last this time. :slight_smile:

whatever. lve deleted it now. that will stop your sleepless nights , peace :cool:

If you have a read through the various posts you’ll soon come to realise that the London Bikers forum, unlike most others, is more like a club. People here actually do meet each other and become friends. There’s a weekly meet, and various people arrange ride-outs to suit every type of rider out there. What’s more, it’s free, and includes anybody and everybody without being on an invitation only basis. :slight_smile:

yep l get it now
lve deleted the post as well
all clear :smiley:

How about you coming on one of the free ride outs. It’s very liberating .

+2 to all the above

(Just a quick contradiction though, Poohsticks won’t be free as there is a donation to LAA expected from each person. We disagree with charging for rideouts and memberships but will continue to collect for LAA on bigger rides)

off topic :Whistling: this post is closed. thanks :exclamation:

ok

I think the annual pooh sticks ride should be brought forward for one year only :wink:

I’m just going to remind everyone that no-one on this thread makes the actual rules about what is allowed and what isn’t.

All of our members and viewing public (numbers which are still far in excess of the numbers who go on the Poohsticks ride) have the right to choose which rides or events they attend.

This is not the Mark and Ang club nor anyone else’s.

Paula, I’m sorry you’ve been bullied (and yes that’s what it is) into taking down your invite. I’m sorry we didn’t step in earlier.

PEOPLE, THIS IS MEANT TO BE A PUBLIC FORUM. YOU WANT MORE MEMBERS, YOU WANT LB TO GROW AND BE LIVELY??? WELL THIS IS A FINE APPROACH.