RIDE OUT 2ND MARCH, ROY'S LAST RIDE OUT- Please read.

HI I PUT THIS ON HERE FOR A MATE)Hi People,

I would like to suggest a ride out with a difference.

As some of you know I joined this site a short while ago and mentioned I was part of the “Flying Bananas”,

Well, the other “flying banana” is terminally ill with cancer and restricted to his bed in Stanford le Hope.(Never to ride again)
I owe him alot because he let me marry his daughter.

On Sunday 2nd March I would be very gratefully if as many bikes as possible roll down his road - he has promised me that if we do he will get out of bed and wave from the window.

So I am appealing to you all, every biker that knows what this is like, every biker that can make a difference, every biker that could help by just giving some time on Sunday 2nd March.

Spread the word - make a dying man proud to be a biker.

• Meeting at Thurrock Services, Petrol Station, Junction 30/31 M25, at 11:30 am to leave by 12:00, 2nd March 2008, to Stanford le Hope, St. Margaret’s Avenue, then off to Southend, or Burnham, or Ace cafe, or choose on the day with the majority.

You do not know how thankful and proud I am to know this man, that is why I am trying to give him this one wish…

Who’s with me?

already in the general section mate but im in

i got over having cancer 5months ago count me in mate.

gonna try to make this one too…cant promise yet though.

is this the one?!?!

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=m25+Thurrock+Services&sll=51.727028,-0.521851&sspn=1.578797,4.092407&ie=UTF8&ll=51.492847,0.268908&spn=0.018624,0.040169&z=15

yes thats the one.