Rev for a Reason

I got this email which I have put below for your info

x

With bikers accounting for nearly a fifth of all road deaths, Bennetts, the UK’s number one motorcycle insurance provider* is helping to raise awareness of bikers on the road by launching a nationwide campaign - Rev For A Reason. As part of this campaign Bennetts has announced a unique search to find the first ever Bennetts Bike Orchestra. The intitative was launched by renowned conductor and composer Stephen Montague, along with former world superbike champion James Toseland. Together they will search the nation to find the finest revving talent the UK has to offer. Whether track bike, sports bike, chopper or scooter, the competition is open to all bikers.

Entries are made by logging on to www.revforareason.co.uk, a dedicated site where biking Bach’s and motoring Mozart’s can apply to be part of the bike orchestra, upload video and sound clips of their motoring musical ability and pledge support to the campaign.

i was just coming to put this on, im definitely entering for this!

the link to that page is not working…

It works OK if you strip the LB bit from the front to give this: http://www.revforareason.net/

Thanx mate

great minds think alike!

I would do it but I would drown out half the bikes

Ian