Aceman
Did it

can you tell us about the faults

.  Even my terrible Triumph, that had a multitude of faults, Aceman
Did it
can you tell us about it sometime
Wise
fixed

Glad you have got it resolved to you satisfaction hogtrumpet.  From your experience, though, that would cause me some reluctance to entertain BMW for a bike.  If there's a problem, they should have owned their responsibility immediately.  Even my terrible Triumph, that had a multitude of faults, 17 within 24 months, and 16 of those were dealt with by the dealership.   Aceman

So far, other than the pannier corrosion, the GSA has been perfect- BMW clearly put a lot of their energy into making the bike as good as it can be and all the tech works great.

I don’t expect bikes to always be perfect and it was eventually resolved so I’m happy enough.
I reckon Bahnstormer were caught in the middle, faced with an stubborn manufacturer and a pissed off customer.
I have every sympathy for that and I know Dean and Alastair went above and beyond so I’ll remain loyal to them at least.

Glad you have got it resolved to you satisfaction hogtrumpet.  From your experience, though, that would cause me some reluctance to entertain BMW for a bike.  If there's a problem, they should have owned their responsibility immediately.  Even my terrible Triumph, that had a multitude of faults, 17 within 24 months, and 16 of those were dealt with by the dealership.  
Aceman
and the 17th fault was sorted by it acquiring a new owner

Glad you have got it resolved to you satisfaction hogtrumpet.  From your experience, though, that would cause me some reluctance to entertain BMW for a bike.  If there's a problem, they should have owned their responsibility immediately.  Even my terrible Triumph, that had a multitude of faults, 17 within 24 months, and 16 of those were dealt with by the dealership.   Aceman
and the 17th fault was sorted by it acquiring a new owner
National Treasure
Oh don't be silly.

Silly on LB? surely you jest sir?

The Triumph seems to be doing well though.

Silly on LB? surely you jest sir? me_groovy
Hmmm,  guess I kinda asked for that.

Guess so Butler!

I am not your butler.  

I’ll have fresh water, fresh biscuits, and then you can groom me.  

Yeah, yeah, yeah, ok.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, ok.
Aceman
My new Daddy rides me much harder than you ever did.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, ok. Aceman
My new Daddy rides me much harder than you ever did.
Acemans Old Triumph
I bet he doesn't clean you anywhere as well as I did.  How many faults have you given him?  Hang on, I did 6 or 7 track days on you.

Maybe you shouldn’t have cleaned it so much?

The R1 wasn’t cleaned anywhere near as much, and there was only one thing that went wrong with it in 45k miles over 7 years.

The R1 wasn't cleaned anywhere near as much, and there was only one thing that went wrong with it in 45k miles over 7 years.
Aceman
There is your answer- don't clean your bike and things won't break.