Required Desi Group For MayDay Run 2009

As people have already said, why don’t you just join the happy, friendly community that already exists amongst all bikers :slight_smile:

+1

what causes offense is your attitude and ignorance.

I amnew to biking and can honestly say that I have been made most welcome by all bikers out there.

I did not create the thread to cause trouble. This was an honest thread to raise awareness. If you think that there is more to this then PM me and we can talk. I am not taking anyone away from this websitre, in fact I would be promoting this site and getting a wider audience.

Hello Kigbal,and welcome to LB…;).we have a few aisian riders on the forum and for the life of me i can temember their names…but will pm you when i have a brain fart:D.

as to wanting to ride with your own kind…well we are human so theres not really a problem…lolol…

we have the attitude that we are all bikers and thats the bottom line…:).

you are right tho…not enough ppl in the asian community ride bikes and thats a real shame as i have a few mates who are bang on funny and would be good to see them letting their hair down so to speak…

i think if you come on a meet or two…invite your freinds along and get them into biking…we’re all a freindly bunch and will not take the p1ss no matter what you ride…as long as your a biker at heart thats enough for us ;).

so dont let thease responses scare you…jump on your bike and come along…i’ll even buy you a brew…:w00t:.

go easy and please keep enjoying LB

smiled:).

Thanks for your post.

At last someone who thinks out of the box.

Point taken on board about coming to meets, which I will do and make an effort to promote biking to other cultures etc.

Anyway hope to see you at the next meet.

2 sugars please!:D:D

I’m often discriminated against because of the bike I ride or what I choose to drink.

Oi shane ya tightarsed git…wheres my cuppa then ???:D:D:D

And your white boots;):smiley:

Luv ya man;)

What is ignorant about being inclusive of all races, creeds and faiths ?
I’m a relative newcomer to LB - been on one rideout and popped to the Ace a few times, and I can honestly say I’ve never met a more varied bunch of bikers.

steve ya shirehorses minge…!!!:smiley:

you can have a cuppa too me old git;)

What Mark said…imagine if I created a group for white bikers only - I would be arrested if nothing else! The world has gone mad…

I think you have misunderstood the post.

For the record the group is aimed many cultures, asian does not mean indian or black etc.

If I made a group called only indian riders or only black riders i think that no one should complain.

Why are we making a big deal about something really trivial, i am sure there are more importanat things to complain about than having a cultural group.

now come on guys…

the guy is new to the site and with a post count of 20…he is yet to find his feet around in here;).

kigbal…can i suggest you put alittle something in the newbie section of the forum and tell us alittle about yourself…?

maybee post a few pics of your bike so we can all recognise you at a future meet?

So kigbal, you gonna pop along to BM this wednesday, would be good for you to meet a few of us down there?

Except for PJ, he smells of Farts :w00t:

The more I read this thread the madder I get.

I call for the mods to delete the thread or at least lock it before it causes some serious offence to someone

i think this has been blown up a little bit!

im an asian rider and yeah there are very few of us around in the general community so i think all he was tryna do is find other riders who are asian…it may have been worded badly or whatever but where did he ever mention segregation of the sort?!

say if someone from CMA [Christian Motorcycle Association] posted up seeing if any Christians were interested in riding together i wouldnt take offence…i understand this is culture not religion but from what i have read he hasnt tried to offend any other cultures…

I fully understand what you are saying and i don’t take any offence. All we are trying to point out is that colour, creed or religion makes no difference on LB. We are all bikers on here, from all sorts of backgrounds. We share a common passion and treat everyone the same. With a warm welcome:)

of course :slight_smile:

+1 and yes I’m an asian, whatever the race, colour or religion… we all have one thing in common… we enjoy riding… so what difference does it make who we ride with…

Divide and rule… (this forum on other hand are more liberal)

Or are you trying to create a marriage service.

JUST ENJOY… and be merry…