Report & Pics: 75 On A 125

makes mental note to stop pulling ridiculous faces :stuck_out_tongue:

All i have to say on the parking matter is " OH BOLLARDS" :smiley:

Hehe… mask off ebay will help :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

got to say well done to you steve , i really enjoyed reading that and looking at all the photo’s, i couldnt lead a group out on a road ride out you done wellgood to see every one enjoying them self’s . i do feel a bit sorry for some of you L riders as the other day i took my sons aprillia rs125 for and mot by time i’d got there i’d nodded to about 5 bikers and was wondering why none nodded back, till i see the L-plate on the front of the bike. so i think all riders should give a nod to l-platers, after all ,you were all L- riders once

well thats my opinion and i allways nod to other bikes & L’ riders unless their riding like a total **** wit

good on yer steve , keep it up mate;)

Cheers fella - it ain’t the easiest thing in the world to do, but it’s one of those things that you can’t learn until you do it, I guess :DWith regards to nods whilst on L Plates, I reckon that if you exclude Harley riders (coz they don’t nod at nobody - too busy working out how to get round the approaching corner :D) I get nods off about 60% of riders.I get more attitude off cagers than other riders about the L plates - and no matter what cra p they give me, I still sail past them at the next set of lights :smiley: