replacement keys

have lost my key for my honda cbr 600 stunt bike 

can anyone recommend a company that can key new keys and code them to HISS please 

pretty sure you can’t get new keys done for HISS without an original

yer only 2 places i found do them in UK motomatrix who wanted £240 and 5 working days turn around or these guys:L

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221528459649?euid=5c29372764234905a9aef4eb2a9213bd&bu=43858580785&cp=1&sojTags=bu=bu

spoke to them direct and is £162 and 1 day turnaround 

so going with them 

well done,

its a right pain sounds like a good price for it!

yer spent most of morning looking into it not many places do HISS 

was recommended motomatrix but the price difference and turnaround went with ebay place there feedback is good and also spoke on phone seem nice hopefully have back and sort by wenesday if catch the post today 

Mind me asking, but what kind of identification do they ask of you to get the keys done?

So you had no keys at all?

None I sent off ECU and barrel and will get back with 2 new keys

Nope only had the one and lost :persevere:

None I sent off ECU and barrel and will get back with 2 new keys

Big_D

So could they create new keys for stolen motorcycles? Or how is that managed?

I’m just trying to understand because i can’t believe you can just get new keys made without proving you’re the rightful owner

wow, that seems like a gaping hole for bike thieves

wow, that seems like a gaping hole for bike thieves me_groovy
Yep...

I know when had a key cut previously that had to prove with v5 to get same as when get number plates from halfrauds

Tbh I presume they just keep good records and if get a barrel that has damaged steering lock would inform police plus tbh most bike thieves would not even think of that most likely just buy a new lock set off ebay or such of ringing it up