Renthal Chain and Sprockets...

Does anyone know a good shop or site that sells Renthal Chain and Sprockets for 2006 R6 please? And or information about what is best to use being 525 or all that B***ocks

Thanks,
Hennessy

demon tweeks but your better off phoning them website is a little behind on what they have to offer

Yea had a look at their website just a minute a go, doesn’t have Renthal Chain on there just the sprockets so I thought I’d try something else out! lol

-Hennessy

i dont know then try google thats what i normally do you can buy anything from the net if you look hard enough,

is that new R6 as good as they say???

It’s said to have beaten your R1 round the track so I think it’s reasonably good don’t you! lol TBH unless your on a track there’s not much difference, obviously it feels better in corners than my previous 2004 R6. To be racing about though it always has to be constantly in high revs to actually stand beaten rivals; Gixxer’s, Daytona’s and so on… I prefer most aspects about my 04 tho, lol

Been on bandcexpress… Does it matter if I get Race Use Only ones?? lol, I wana go down a tooth on the front and up 2 on the rear maybe! Whats best?

-Hennessy

had two R6s 2001 then 2003 to be honest i got the 1 becuse they way it looks i love the paint scheme i did consider the newen but i didnt want another babys bike

jokin… in all seriousness i like it just wanted to know from someone who had one, you read the mags and press and whats good one month is shit the next

FLATOUT U ONLY BOUGHT THAT R1 SO U COULD KEEP UP WITH ME AND U STILL CAN’T

Baby forces reluctant sale…

IT’S ONLY A TEMP THING I WILL B BACK K7 OR K8 MAY B AND IF I COULD GET A BABY SEAT ON THE BACK I WOULD KEEP IT

see if someone will make you a side car in black of course

well I’m only 18 so won’t insure me on an R1 yet! lol

-Hennessy