Recommend a Ducati dealer ?

Can anybody recommend a good Ducati dealer in Herts/Beds/Cambs area ?

www.ducatiaylesbury.co.uk

looking for a new bike?

Thanks, was trying to avoid that dealer, not been impressed with them every time I’ve been there.

Looking at the new Ducati Horse :wink:

call me cheap, but when I click on the Monster, I want to see the 2010 colourschemes, not the 2008 ones

Steve i bought my 1098 from aylesbury and they were very good and looked after my bike, unlike Daytona in Ruislip:pinch:

They are not that bad.

I never bought a bike from them but test rode a couple of bikes and bought some gear over the years and they were always very good…

There’s red dog superbikes in potters bar

http://www.reddoguk.com/

Dont know them other than been in there for a gander and they seemed cool, busy and were spending time answering my stupid questions :slight_smile:

I would go to RedDog in potter bars. I bought my 1198s from them in March, great service.

I was at brands two weeks ago with the owner Paul when I binned my R6 and because I broke my collar bone, he bought my trailer and bike back for me, so a sound guy.

YOU were there that often they thought you worked there :D:D:D

My only experience of dealers is the guys at Pro Twins. I live in Essex and will travel to Godstone in Surrey when I have another Ducati…

I hope they are not still up to the tricks they performed in the late 90’s.

Please tell mate…I use them alot. I have had great service and help from them. Very quick and professional.Booking it in soon to get belts and somethings done but wont if im advised not to…:wink:

Use them, I’m sure you’ll get good service.

I’d just suggest you are very specific about what you want and check your invoice with care.

okey dokey