Recommend a breaker

I will be spending the near future trawling breakers for bits for “Project Firestorm”

Have you had a particularly good or bad experience from a breakers?

Ideally I’d like someone who doesnt mind me taking bits to see if they fit and accepting returns if they don’t. I doubt if such an animal exists but one can dream eh?..lol

Also, anyone know of a 'Storm being broken?

Cheers

Andy

Avoid DK at all costs - they will lie to you just to get cash off you.

Blacks tend to have a lot of stuff, but they can be expensive. I’ve been quoted prices that were 90% of a new part from a dealer.

I have some TLR forks/triples if they’re any good to you…

BMF show in couple of weeks! Get up there and rumage around! Although the auto jumble’s not as good as it used to be.

How much are you looking for?

I will have to measure up my TLR headstock to see if its long enough to go into the Firestorm.

I drove all the way up to Blacks to pick up an engine, sadly they had forgotten to tell me the “perfect condition engine” had spent months in a ditch stolen/recovered… “Oh, it should fire up OK”…******* ****** ***************** *****

Partfinder run a fax all breakers service, you tell them what you need, bike, year and breakers contact you, otherwise a model specific forum or fleabay.

Partfinder is fine as long as you know what you want.

If I’m to build a special I need to be able to have a rumage around

Make it £100 for the forks and I’ll throw in the triples (I think the top one is marked).

PM me if you are interested as I don’t always check back on threads.