RE-ENTERING CIVILIZATION.

HELLO EVERYONE, NOT THAT ANYONE HERE KNOWS ME BUT WHEN I WAS TRYING TO GET TO KNOW YOU GUYS AT THE ACE AND AT CHELSEA BRIDGE, A COUPLE DAYS AFTER, …I GOT BANNED!.

WELL NOW IM BACK ON THE STREET, ON MY R6, AND JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO TO EVERYONE AGAIN. I LIVE IN WEST LONDON, AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS ON ROAD.

LOVE, PEACE & HAPPINESS.

Hey, not sure if I met you briefly or not, but a big welcome back 666!!! … hopefully see you up the Ace soon!

Hey there 666, welcome to LB, glad to hear the ban is behind you now. Post up a picture of your R6 in the Pictures & Video forum if you’ve not done already!

Welcome back from the dead 6! Let us know when you’ll be out and about and we’ll let our 6’s play - probably need a bit of a warm up after your sabbatical!

Hello dude, welcome to LB ride safe

Yeah mate, I remember. A40 wasn’t it? Hmmm not a good road.

Welcome back, wish it were happier times but not matter.

Welcome back…Tear up that Tarmac !!!

Hello 666… Welcome to LB

WHAT A LOVELY WELCOME, THANK YOU GUYS.

AS OF TONIGHT AT 12 THE BAN IS OVER, MY R6 HAS BEEN WAITING PATIENTLY FOR ME, AND IVE BEEN WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR HER, AND IM COUNTING THE SECONDS, SHE’LL ALREADY DRESSED UP, LOOKING BEAUTIFUL AND WAITING TO GO!

YES IT WAS ON THE A40, GOOD MEMORY!!..

HOPEFULLY TO SEE YOU GUYS AT THE ACE SOON!..

THANKS EVERYONE.

R …666

go easy mate get a pic up so there is a chance of recognising ya always got a handshake and hello for another LB member

Welcome mate! Hope we can enjoy the summer together eh?

Welcome back