RBLR 1000

http://www.rblr.co.uk/content/?page=rblr1000_2017

Anyone on it this weekend?

Northern clockwise looks the way to go to avoid most of the heavy rain, assuming you’d not want to be doing one of the southern routes or the 500.

Ride safe out there and enjoy your days

Not this year.

Not doing it this year either

They’re off, just 142 riders this year by the looks of it.

Saturday morning I told Mrs A I’m taking The 250 out for a spin. Plan A was to meander over to junction 28 of the A12 and maybe catch sight of one or two of the route C clockwise riders on their way through and give them a wave. Slim chance since only 10 riders chose that route but hey ho. I estimated their ETA as 10 am which turned out to be bang on, three riders came though at about 9.45. Then just before 10 this Hayabusa passes and it all looks so very tempting.

Plan B - I’ll ride with them down to the Brighton check point and then head off back home. Plan C, plan D, plan E…

Long storey short put another 1,018 miles on the clock and got home late.

Happy days

Wow that’s a spin and a half

Was wondering if you out this weekend :smiling_face:

So who is up for it next year or a RTE later this year?

Not til I change my bike. Love her, but comfort isn’t one of her attributes…

Comfort is the first box to tick

What about the 500? I’ve got a non-motorway route that takes in all the check points and includes a run down through the Lake District and across the Yorkshire Dales. Its only 537 miles which, assuming we can average 48 mph, equates to about 11 hours saddle time. With a 5 am start we’ll be back well before dark!

I’d be interested in this next year.

Comfort is the first box to tick
What about the 500? I've got a non-motorway route that takes in all the check points and includes a run down through the Lake District and across the Yorkshire Dales. Its only 537 miles which, assuming we can average 48 mph, equates to about 11 hours saddle time. With a 5 am start we'll be back well before dark!
National Treasure
That sounds like a good idea for next year.

Would be up for that

Me too for next year w

Route through Yorkshire dales and lake district sounds interesting…I’d be up for it preferably before next year:)

Idea is to do it as part of the RBLR 1000