RBLR 1000 2012

is it possible to get a more comfy seat for my FZ6 ??? Its get uncomfy after a couple of hours?? Or would it be better to get a bigger bike for the weekend??

Really like the idea of the End to End ride and the Four Corners ride. I will look into doing them after I complete the 1000mile qualifier. I will aim to do all of them at one stage in my life.
[/quote]

Mark…TDJ did that lot last year in one go

I think you can get gel cushions that strap to the bike. Make sure you strap them on properly though! Another alternative is this http://www.topsellerie.co.uk if your feeling flush. I’ve tried on on my bike and very nice I must say.

cool thanks

The gel cushions don’t do much for me. Not to say that they won’t work for others though…

Just man up and take the arse ache I say, it’s annoying for a bit and then you get used to it.

And Dan, do not underestimate the sheer effectiveness of the powernap during a mammoth mileage session!

I have problems waking up from those power naps. Never underestimate the snooze button lol

power nap, tents, hotels, sh1ts on the side off the road,are all minor details which can be sorted within the next six months,I’m not a man of huge words so I’ve just signed up :stuck_out_tongue:

looked at both routes being a punjabi i’ll resort to my roots and call on family homes (hopefully) for a power nap, tea and a somosas :smiley: :smiley:

My names down I’m in! :w00t:

None of this riding a poofs bike, I’m 'ard I’m doing it on my GSXR :stuck_out_tongue:

Erm I’m not into threesomes so you might have to find yaself another roomie :smiley:

Brave girl, just take it easy and have him down the M6 when its dark and he cant see you coming.:smiley:

He can normally hear me cuming though :smiley:

Do the sneaky, Ive been pulled by the Fuzz routine. Then dont stop at the services he suggests.:stuck_out_tongue:

BMX.

I am up for this - where do you sleep?

I think my main concern will be the lack of food.

Can it be done on a bike with 130 mile tank range in 24 hours?? Which route are people doing - North or south??

1. Sleep ??? In ya top box, there’s no time for sleeping on the job. (You can camp at Squires or get a b&b)
  2. Food ??? You can go without for 24 hours, use up some of ya reserves.
  3. 130 mile tank range… What do you think my bikes on, there’s petrol garages and little green cans for the ‘just in case’ moments lol
  4. Route… I’m just following the map…North Anticockwise :smiley:

Ashton, there are sheep aplenty at the roadside, take a blowtorch and stop worrying.

Right - i am going to do it. I can go without sleep not food - I like to think i have been depleting my reserves with my very boring work / gym regime since Christmas - i am sure there will be enough left my June though as Wales and Lamb Shanks is in May.

North Route suits me and my sister lives in Rochdale so i will stay there before and after.

North route is definitely going to involve more road kill - i am going that way.

Just seen this… Very tempted :smiley:
Going to do a bit of reading first will let you guys know once I sign up :w00t:

I’m paid up :slight_smile: Looking forward to it