Rate my site

Hi all, 

Apologies in advance for the spammy post

If you have some time, I’ve just released the new website of the company I work for.

www.easyhotel.com

Would you mind to have a look and let me know your thought, feel free to rip it apart if you think it’s crap or viceversa. 

Thank you

Prices by the hour! Excellent for hookers I’d say

Prices by the hour! Excellent for hookers I'd say
eezie
Ah there's the first point. p/n can be mistaken for p/h if someone is in  hurry

Doesnt recognise any location I have tried outside europe. Tried madeira, funchal, canary islands, washington DC, Denver …
Unless its by design not supposed to.

Doesnt recognise any location I have tried outside europe. Tried madeira, funchal, canary islands, washington DC, Denver ... Unless its by design not supposed to. EddieSV
Did it suggest the closest hotel nearby? 

No results found

Crashes Chrome 63 on Linux.

I tried Leeds and it offered Manchester, not very useful. Next I tried Fort William and got ‘No results found’ and no suggestions either. It offers up Croydon as the cheapest place to stay in London which sounds about right from my last stay there.

On half of the stuff the font is uncomfortably tiny on my 24’’ 1080p monitor.

Cheers for your comments guys!

No results for Preston or Lancaster but it gives Manchester as the nearest for some much smaller towns nearby.

Interesting comments, it’s not an hotel agregator, it’s an hotel chain, it will only return hotels where we have them, or the closest to the location requested. Still I might be finding a UX problem here. 

I tried to search for a hotel in Edinburgh which I abandoned when it wouldn’t move past my check-in date to let me select a check-out date. For you to try yourself, the dates were check-in on Feb 9th and check out on 11th.

I like the UX. It seems to work well for big cities.

i tried to book hotels for either Bonn or Rome, but there are no search results…