random post

i was in Bath this week standing looking over the river and looking at the map showing this river and showing available trail one can make from bath to bristol along that river… and at that moment my heart either skipped a beat or tried to jump out…:smiley: i don’t know but i got a weird physical feeling in my heart, must be love :wink: :Pthis reminded me of my little trail walk i’ve done from my camp site in wales into the town centre by myself :slight_smile: a great sense of achievement overcame me. it was pretty cool, i remember how i was walking with a heavy tent on my back walking through fields and thinking i’m tresspassing someones grounds, coming across horses…

so this coming year, as soon as i get my full license, i’ll be on my merry way…what i have forgot about is that i don’t need to take my bike everywhere as much as i love riding, me thinks i need to put myself through few hours of walking and experiencing things by foot far away from civilization, oh yeah. i’m creaming myself at the thought.