racism or a valid reason ?

I think most people would fear someone with a gun, police officer or not.

Ive once heard that certain criminal elements come to the UK because they said “english police dont carry guns”, not saying who said that, or what country they come from, but they and others feel the UK is a soft touch compared to their own country and the US.

Age old debate, should we arm British police?

Goose, All Police Officer’s in the United Kingdom, & elsewhere where they’re not, should be armed!.

End Of.

not to be rude but that is already being tried and look whats happned, more slaping power to police on kids and smiled is totaly correct in the fact its good to be scared of police but u also know that if u need help they are there

Dunno about arming all police officers, but routinely arming all PCSO’s… now THAT would be fun! Imagine the chaos these numpty’s would create running around with 9mm glocks in their hands!

PMSL !

I have to admit, a healthy fear of the law is a good thing.

I grew up in Germany. The police had GUNS…they weren’t used like the Septics do…ie everytime they approach a suspect, but there was always that threat there that you had to respect.

English kids have a very low respect for the law cos the police are rendered impotent by PC lawyers and the leftie liberals.

Mate of mine grew up in Singapore, the police are armed there as well, and the rules are slightly different. He said taht if you stepped out of line, the police would whale the crap out of you and there would be nothing the parents could do about it. He has a very healthy respect for other people and their property and the law. I’m not suggesting we give Trojan or the other boys in blue the right to beat the crap out of everyone, but and this I think is a good point…

If you don’t fear the consequences of breaking the law…where’s the deterrent?

That said, the actions in this video are still way too far the wrong way.

But in general, if all the little pillocks knew that their was nothing between them and a damm good beating from a copper with a nasty attitude, they’d probably think a lot harder before taking the p!ss…