Racing Schools ...

Can anyone recommend a race school … and here’s why …

I’d like to learn how to ride a bike on a track with no preconceptions of what I can do or what my bike can do… I love the look of the Ron Haslam School, but it’s mainly sold in 1 days ( £250 ) and I’m after something over a few days so I can video bits for a progress report etc etc .

Obviously the benefit to someone like the Haslam school is it’s their CBR 600, Leathers, helmet etc etc , but I don’t want to spend the best part of £1500… ultimately I guess it would be fantastic to get to a point where you take part in a race… I’d love to blog the whole experience with you and have already grabbed a web address with this little “project” in mind.

So HELP …

the most prolifically successful school in the UK is the California Superbike School, its not cheap, but the best never is, I have done all four levels and its awesome, if you want to have a chat about it, pm me your number and we can talk.

www.superbikeschool.co.uk

hope tha helps

Pietro

my misses did the california race school it did her the world of good

is it just more than cornering etc etc ??? i guess i was a bit dismissive after watching a bad review of the whole idea on men and motors some time ago…

What costs we looking at ?

what are you looking for ??

CSS do the standard 1-4 level school, then do specific race schools, these guys are working with Luthi, Cortese, Camier currently …

If you are looking for a race school for racers, then really it doesnt exist until you get into the realms of 1-2-1 tuition …

All the people I know that did he Ron Haslam claims there just isn’t enough track time and the instruction is aimed at trackdayers … which is cool…

Racig starts with cornering …