Racefit Exhausts

Im gonna get the MEGA as soon as I get the bike out of my bedroom and back on the road, there are only two problems with this though im looking at another 7 weeks before my arm heals and thats if god is kind to me 2nd problem is I know a guy in a certain bike shop that just offered me a MEAG DEAL on a Yoshi

Nice pipe, DA, very loud. Just make sure you can safely own one without pissing your neighbours off, or getting unwanted attention I’m lucky, I have sympathetic (i.e. deaf) neighbours and don’t ride like a looney on the roads.

Was at Snetterton on Wednesday and there was a GSXR600 K4 with a very nice race fit on. It was soooooo loud. I could’nt belive it! at least twice as loud as anyother bike out there (mainly KRC endurance bikes). The owner confessed that at Silverston recently he was’nt aloud out!! Oops!

Jay I could just use the Racefit to make the peeps next door deaf

Means to and end, I suppose I’ve never had any trouble with my Racefit ‘Mega’, on the road or the track.

Never had any trouble with mine either, they seem only real loud when you hammer it. Go on get the racefit, looks loads beter and sounds loads better, besides which everyone has a yoshi.

Update & Bump

Just ordered one from Ian at SpeedyCom 0161 355 5561

I mentioned discount and the price is going up, not down.

Order soon, Titanium is gettin pricey