Race Diary 2010

Feb 28th Australia (Philip Island) WSBMarch 28th Portugal (Portimao) WSBApril 5th Brands Hatch BSBApril 11th Spain (Valencia) WSBApril 11th* Qatar (Losail) GPApril 18th Thruxton BSBApril 25th Holland (Assen) WSBApril 25th Japan (Motegi) GPMay 2nd Spain (Jerez) GPMay 3rd Oulton Park BSBMay 9th Italy (Monza) WSBMay 16th South Africa (Kyalami) WSBMay 23rd France (Le Mans) GPMay 23rd Cadwell Park BSBMay 27th Mallory Park BSBMay 31st USA (Salt Lake City) WSBJune 6th Italy (Mugello) GPJune 20th Great Britain (Silverstone) GPJune 26th** Netherlands (Assen) GPJune 27th San Marino (Misano) WSBJuly 4th Catalunya (Catalunya) GPJuly 4th Knockhill BSBJuly 11th Czech Republic (Brno) WSBJuly 18th Germany (Sachsenring) GPJuly 18th Snetterton BSBJuly 25th*** United States (Laguna Seca) GPAugust 1st Great Britain (Silverstone) WSBAugust 8th Brands Hatch GP BSBAugust 15th Czech Republic (Brno) GPAugust 29th Indianapolis (Indianapolis) GPAugust 30th Cadwell Park BSBSeptember 5th San Marino (Misano) GPSeptember 5th Germany (Nurburgring) WSBSeptember 12th Croft BSBSeptember 19th Hungary (Balatonring) GPSeptember 26th Italy (Imola) WSBSeptember 26th Silverstone GP BSBOctober 3rd France (Magny-Cours) WSBOctober 10th Malaysia (Sepang) GPOctober 10th Oulton Park BSBOctober 17th Australia (Phillip Island) GPOctober 31st Portugal (Estoril) GPNovember 7th Spain (Valencia) GP

Good man! That’s my main calendar sorted :slight_smile:

handy!

HAvenät read the specific dates off this page, cos alöl the coulours and the lay out were a bit confusing I’m afraid… I’m a bit simple like that really.

HOWEVER, I do have a question…
According to the Moto GP website… all of 2010’s races are on Mondays

What the hell is that all about?

Just for you Toby:P

Red = WSB

Blue = BSB

Green = MotoGP

And the reason you have some events opposite each other is because they fall on the same weekend.

As for all GP races being on a Monday thats incorrect. Especially the fact that GP at Assen is on a Saturday as per normal;)

Cheers PJ… but the dates on the MotoGP website are showing Mondays… unless they’re still showing 2009’s events and haven’t updated yet… hmmmm

Whats the dates for the IOM TT?:doze:

Isle of Man 2010

29th May - 11th June 2010

http://www.iomtt.com/TT-2010/Practice-and-Race-Schedule.aspx

Now the only thing missing from this is what channels the coverage is on?

I know BBC have the MotoGP but can I see BSB/WSBK and MotoGP on any other TV channel, or online, or do I have to go and get a Sky subscription?!? :unsure:

All those dates are in the LB calendar now as well.