R1 175bhp

Got my bike dynoed and made 159 standard with power commander. Fitted Total velocity cans and intech air vacum. With dyno time setting up made 175bhp with a throttle response to die for. :smiley: Here is some pics.

Vfr rider is an up and coming rider spotted secret testing.

Attachments

IMAGE_121.jpg

IMAGE_123.jpg

IMAGE_124.jpg

IMAGE_125.jpg

IMAGE_118.jpg

Those cans look absolutely awesome. Best rear end I’ve seen in a long time.

Nice to see your VFR test rider is using the AlpineStar Flip Flops, Skirt and Blouse for all-round protection! :smiley:

I think I need a test ride:cool: Don’t forget to pop in for some more stickers DM, I can check the suspension is still in sync :slight_smile:

didnt get that done in chigwell loughton area did you??

thats amazing…what an increase…

bet its fast as hell :smiley:

i miss mine - bloody theifs!

what made you go for an import though??

awesome i want one soooo much!!!

Thankyou il bear that in mind you did a cracking job last time, Need to get myself a trackday booked soon!

:smiley:

Got the dyno done it gravel lane chigwell yeah! Have you been there?

The colour scheme! plus it was 1400 saving and the pirce of an alarm. I saw the colour on the internet and had an 04 in lava red. Didnt fancy the uk colours at all. Althought the 2008 black is nice.

Thankyou il bear that in mind you did a cracking job last time, Need to get myself a trackday booked soon!

The colour scheme! plus it was 1400 saving and the pirce of an alarm. I saw the colour on the internet and had an 04 in lava red. Didnt fancy the uk colours at all. Althought the 2008 black is nice.

So it was 6K???

Nice bike, eyes are alight just reading the thread.

No… 7600 with alarm. Had an ecu bug but they changed that under yamaha warranty. It was purely the colour scheme i loved.

i understand bout the colour scheme - i love the 04/05 lava red!

but we were doing them at 7499 OTR, UK model!

Yamaha warranty from the states right?

Its a bugger to keep going back up to DK’s everytime you have a problem though?

I dont think your price was at the begining of the year? I bought mine in April last year. Maybe around October Uk prices came down. No UK dealers could match at all. Still would of gone for the Lava Red.

you dont have to go to DK’s I am bringing in US bikes although mostly Hondas at the moment we are looking at getting R6 and maybe R1’S too…

DAMN THAT WICKED