R.I.P Pimlico Pilot

I am shocked, omg poor Martin, I know he wansnt to everyone’s liking but he was a mate of mine, god I’m bloody gonna miss you mate, you were a true strange one but I got on with you from the start, even though you did not get on with everyone. What am I gonna do now without your phone calls :frowning:

Wtf has happened???

http://londonbikers.com/forums/FindPost880885.aspx

he was such a lovely guy use to visit me at infinity to chat and have a laugh. i first met him on the brugge run this year on his xj6 shortly after passing his test.

this saddens me so much to lose yet another friend.

agreed westie, loved the guy, a good mate, will be sourly missed xxxx

VERY VERY VERY SAD!!!:crying:

I never met him, but this is terrible news and my thoughts go out to Martin’s loved ones.

R.I.P. Pimlico Pilot.

Take care out there people.

Never met him but he was pretty decent online. It’s pretty shocking.

Genuinely shocked and saddened. I met Martin earlier this year on the Royal Wedding rideout. He was warm, friendly and although his jokes were awful he was a proper gent. He’d bought his ST the day before and he did a good job of stretching it’s legs when he shot past me on the ride back to Box. We chatted briefly and I liked him from the off.RIP Martin.

r.i.p

only ever meet him onece at blackheath and he was a good guy

what happened?

Only met him once too up Blackheath, lovely fella. RIP Martin. :crying:

Never met him but read his posts.

R.I.P Pimlico Pilot and condolences to his family.

I liked the cantankerous old git from the start, his straight forwardness, and honesty made me laugh.

Was an honour to call you a friend, will be truly missed old buddy.

R.I.P dear friend…

Very sorry to hear this awful news, my thoughts are very much with Martin’s family and friends - including of course his many friends on LB - right now.

Sadly I never met Martin, but he certainly seems to have been a very decent and interesting guy, and I deeply regret the fact that our paths never crossed.

I didnt really know him but had seen him about and read his posts

RIP

I honestly dont know what to say here, I’m man enough to admit I cried when I read this and even now I’m still fighting back the tears I’m utterly devestated.

Martin was a legend such a nice guy, as Shive mentioned 1st met him on the Brugges trip and I spent hours talking to him that day what a great guy he was.

Martin god rest your sole, husband, father & friend. May the roads in heaven be long twisting and cage free…

Martin for you will never die in sole, as your memory will alwasy last in all those who knew you.

R.I.P

I honestly dont know what to say here, I’m man enough to admit I cried when I read this and even now I’m still fighting back the tears I’m utterly devestated.

Martin was a legend such a nice guy, as Shive mentioned 1st met him on the Brugges trip and I spent hours talking to him that day what a great guy he was.

Martin god rest your sole, husband, father & friend. May the roads in heaven be long twisting and cage free…

Martin for you will never die in sole, as your memory will alwasy last in all those who knew you.

R.I.P

been away in blackpool for a few days and was deverstated when i read a text on my phone this morning informing us of this, ive not stopped thinking about Martin from then to now including driving all the way back, when i last saw him on the night we did Rodders flowers he was telling me that the 15 days on and then 0ff was not really what he wanted and was bored of it all ready, [ i replied that it was good because he could get in 15 days of riding each time ] ucking hell how short is life.

i will always remember when we was on Robs ride out in Kent, Martin came up to me and said he admired the way me and Karl ride together [any of you that know me and karl will know how we ride together] When he went on to tell us that he had only been riding [something like] 8-10 months which we did not believe as he was not that far behind us and rode like he had been riding 20 years +

the next time we saw Martin at BH we gave him a disc of pictures from that rideout, he never stopped buying us a tea each time he saw us after this day.

R.I.P pal

if anybody can find out when his funeral is, please let us know

So delayed I am sorry, found out early hours of Sunday whilst out of London. I have met you only a couple of times, a gent through and through. Was truley shocking to hear. RIP Pimlico Pilot. My thoughts are also with your family.

Sad news. RIP