R & G Racing they're GRRRRRREAT

[center]What customer service is all about…:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Just came off the phone to R & G, I only gave them a call to find out if I could get a replacement number plate light for thier R6 tail tidy.
I originally bought the tidy back in 2007 for my then R6. The number plate light has started to play up a bit, sometimes working and other times flickering and going out. The nice chap on the other end of the phone said not to worry and set me up as a customer and will replace the tidy under warrenty. New one in the post today,so all I have to do is send back the old one.
Customer service does’t come any better than this,I have a few R & G components fitted to my R6 and
will be fitting a few more.
I cannot recommend them enough and will do so to all my fellow biking friends.

JesteR6
[/center]

+1 for me.

Had the LED tail light unit pack up and they replaced free without a quibble. They said there’d been a problem with a batch of the lights and they’d since upgraded the part to better E marked items which I now have.

Not that I need anything for my bike but if I do, I won’t hesitate in going there first.

yeah they are good but wanted to charge me the same price as a full kit for replacement mushrooms so value for money not so good on parts

They didn’t do that for me, pulled up my bike details from the original order and just sold me the bits I needed. Sent it post free as I’d originally ordered from them too. Top company.

Did the same to me, tail light flicking so I phoned they and they sent me a new one. I was even out of warranty as well.
Good company, I gather there is a design fault with the old tail lights as the new one has a different internal design.
:D:D

+1

I had to swap some crash protectors. No problem whatsoever. Great company & customer service.