** Quick Competition For Members **

B

Oh Feck it - I’m in.

B

B

B & C they are made in usa with this design logo :slight_smile:

B :slight_smile:

The ones Im wearing today with that logo say Made down under ?

Way to ruin the competition you two :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

B

So picked at random (yes, really) it’s Steve xXx and Mark TDJ who will get one ticket each - unless I can twist arms.

For those curious I number the entries and use the internet’s random number generator. The first numbers to fall within my entry range dictate the winners.

I’ll be in touch today so check back regularly, the tickets will be available for collection on the gate. Please let me know if you can’t make it now.

the website says made in USA,
http://www.dragginjeans.com/

A very interesting point Martin and one I’ve seeked clarification on.

However.

https://www.dragginjeans.net/contact-us/Draggin-Jeans.html shows the addy as Victoria, Oz. And the question was about where they are based, not where the garments are made.

My main point for clarification is about the website in your link which appears to be the same company.

our links are two different, unconnected companies, one is based in Aus’ & the other in the states, confusing i know :slight_smile:

I don’t give a rats arse …I WON YA LOSERS :D:D:D

Right well I’ve been asking the horse’s mouth, ok so their PR company but near enough. let’s say the horse’s nostrils.

The US operation (the .com) started as part of the original Oz operation but officially is no longer. Clearly they have licence to use the name, logo and product style etc but the US operation only produces for the US market.

All European Draggin’ product comes from the Oz company direct and is distributed in the UK via The Key Collection (weird name I know) operation.

So buying from official sources will mean you get the official 100% Oz Draggin’ originals. Anything ‘Made in the US’ isn’t actually the original, although it might be identical, I dunno and they aren’t saying (naturally).

Every day is a school day.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i dont want a pair:D