** Quick Competition For Members **

If you aren’t aware, it’s the Ace Cafe’s Streetfigher / Stunt show at Wembley on the 28th.

http://londonbikers.com/news/25664/28th-july-ace-cafe-stunt-show-tickets-on-sale-now

We’ve teamed up with one of the major sponsors - everyone’s favourite armoured jeans - Draggin’ Jeans to win a pair of tickets to the event.

"Win a pair of tickets to the Ace Cafe Stunt Fest and Streetfighter Show at Wembley on Sunday 28th July couresy of Draggin Jeans. Drag tested since 1997 Draggin Jeans use a unique protective lining knitted from Kevlar and Dyneema, the world’s strongest fibre.

To be in with a chance of winning simply answer this question; where are Draggin Jeans based?

(a) Austria
(b) Australia or
© Austin, Texas?"

I’ll pick a winner at random, yes really, and close the competition next Monday (22nd). The tickets will be collected on the gate at the event.

Where do we send the answers? :slight_smile:

jeans that fit and look that bad can only be from Texas , Dainese ones are much nicer .

Need to cut the legs off in this weather. Or go commando.

Australia

Ok so answers on the thread please :slight_smile:

A simple A/B/C is sufficient.

I think the answer is B. Australia.

B.

B :slight_smile:

Area 51
Pin

B please

(b) Australia

(b) Australia =[ cant beleve i will be on crutches for this years show might even have to buy a wheel chair to get around it

B

B

B

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBb

Bb

(b) Australia or

B

B!