presents

whos still wrapping then

None to wrap and none to open:crying:

oh no pj, not good. dont you like christmas either…

Well I have a hug and kiss just for you. :w00t:

Still? You mean some people have started doing it already?? :crazy:

i cheat, and get the kids to do mine, mrs rosso will still be wrapping at mid night lol

easy tiger:D

Poor PJ. Sending a kiss :kiss:

Got to be a record for cocking things up.

Just had to get out of bed to wrap a couple I’d forgotten about. Trouble is that I’m now wide awake.

And the time is?

i think next year we will have a xmas party and we should do the secret santa thing, so nobody can say they havent got a present for xmas!
my present was a ticket to italy which my family got me otherwise i wouldnt be able to see them. we still gave each others small things which was so much fun, this will be one of the best xmas i will ever remember, despite the bad year.

Great idea, we should pull names half way through the year so you can get to know the person your buying for :smiley:

Secret Santa.

Great idea, we should pull names half way through the year so you can get to know the person your buying for.

Not sure about that.

The best SS I ever took part in there were two bowls to pick from. One was the number you put on the present, the other was the number on the present you collected. All absolutely anonymous as it was building wide and over 200 people. £5 limit then. (Say £10 now.)

Got a good offer later for the Dorothy Perkins satin basque I received. Still don’t know who got my 6 bottle box of Old Peculiar.