pre winter clean up and battery check..etc

some of the old girls…the rest are all in a rather slow state of repair or rebuild…but now divorce over and financial settlement concluded can start spending again so hope to have the broken ones back on the raod over the coming months…we will see…

Nice bikes - but unless i’m going blind - i don’t see a Two Stroke in that line-up???:blink:

Come on - get em out for the lads!!!:Whistling:

Have you thought of specsavers sean?Theres a KH400 a GT380, a GT550 and a GT750 if im not mistaken, all 2 Stroke triples:P

I’m told that he has a special one (a proper two stroke) - thats not in that line-up - thats what i ment - must be one of the ones in repair/rebuild??

Sean not sure which one you mean…

The kH500, the other two gt380’s the kr1 and kr1-s and the RGV250 are all up at my site in guildford…in various states of repair and the RG250 is in the garage being rebuilt…that will be the first one back on the road…in the next few weeks I hope…

my cousin had a gt750 and it was a manic thing to ride had a big gear indicator in the middle of the clocks if i remember right.

yes and the 550 tells you what gear your in too…I love it…the GT750 is a lovely lazy twostroke…with a real character to its engine…sounds like its going mad all the time…would love to put one in a more modern frame but let me get all my toys on the road first then will start mucking about with new and old etc

Wasn’t it Dresda who made frames for Kettles? i remember a mate had a GT550 with a poxy Piper 3into1 on, that must have knocked 10bhp off the top of the power curb… but it did sound sweet though:D

yes mine has the piper three into 1…it sure slows it down but it sounds sweet…i have the original pipes…I would like to take a tuned 550 engine, and or a 750 engine and put them into a modern ish frame…something like an RGV frame…but likely i will never do any of it…Just got to get me an H2, a kh250, and an rg500 but tuned for about 120 bhp then I am going to stay with modern bikes…unless that is I can get me an rgv500 or any of the old moto gp 500’s…now that would be a bike…

I’d love to know what drugs they were on at Piper in the 70’s…lolMy pal had a Denco H2C, one of the last to be registered in this country. One of the nicest bikes I’ve never not owned:crying:

There is something about ill handling mental engined bikes, perhaps thats where my love of TL’s came from:w00t::D:w00t::smiley:

hmm h2c thats on the list…just gotta get one of those things…trouble is now everything is so much faster and better…so I only use my two strokes for sedate riding…odd that really…its the weaves at 90plus mph and the need to book the stoppers, by post , in triplicate and recorded delivery, at least a week in advance before the things start to slow down…that gets me a bit worried…