PRAISE Zeus customs leyton

Went there last week to fit some tyres and back there today for mot. Great place and good to talk to, they a bit out of the way so not a place many might know about.
They do custom Harley stuff but will work on any bike plus the roads outside are good to scrub fresh tyres lol
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=uk&entry=s&sa=X&ftid=0x48761db0f48a156f:0xf626a74c354a6d0a&gmm=CgIgAQ%3D%3D

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.png

photo_upload.jpg

want that corvette!

The driver of this van lives not far from me, I was thinking of using them for my next mot

Used essential rubber always but now they gone this will be where I go for mot. easy to get to. Told them about LB and might be advertising here soon

Screw the corvette, I want Dhofty’s bike! 

Going to check them tomorrow morning, thanks MDD!

Got MOT from them a few days for my Hornet (shameless plug - for sale in the For Sale section), in and out quickly, nice dog. Will be back for getting actual work done going forwards, especially since FWR forgot to tighten my pinch bolts and reinstall the crash bobbins a couple weeks back when I was getting tires. They’ve been good about it, but it’s somewhat worrying that they’d let a customer leave like that.

Yeah Danny is a legend! He’ll bend over backwards to help you and they are cheaper than Riverside Motorcycles…

Forgetting to tighten bolts is pretty unforgivable for a professional mechanic.

I’ll praise them as well.
Did my MOT and rear tyre change same day without appointment and cheapest tyre change around.
Great service.