Praise - Wylie and Holland, Clothing

My week:

Monday: Well, it’s been chucking down with rain lately and so to cheer myself I’ve bought those really nice biker trousers I’d being eyeing up… those ladies freedom ones (keeping with the Richa thing of my jacket, plus being horsey I like the reinforce seat thing - quite flattering when you don’t have a boyslim vBeckham bum).

I’m stuck at work though…so have to scower though the internet trying to find the lowest price … of which I find though a retailer on ebay - Wylie and Holland in Telford…but you never know if the size/ fit is going to be right, or the delivery or service you are going to get, do you?.. so I take a chance and press that ‘buy it now button’.

Tuesday: Well I’m glad I did… the very next day, I’m at work and there is a parcel for me. I was actually quite busy at work on Tuesday so I take home and desperately tear opening the packet and try on… only the top button is just not quite fastening (even when I suck in with no air left in my lungs)… nope they have to go back…

… but I really want them for the weekend…

Wednesday: I grudgingly send them back (making a quick phone call to H & W, just to check)… and I wait. Postal delivery will guarentee them to be delivered back the next day (Thursday), so I can’t expect anything tommorrow

Friday: I only have to wait for today though… It’s been raining and thundering and allsorts… but I’m so so happy… I got a delivery… the trousers are here!!! …they fit beautiful!!! and they fit scumpchusly!!! Can’t wait to get on my bike now…

Anyway the moral to the tale - found a biker clothing suppliers with excellent fast delivery service if you need one!!