Praise: www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk

Just bought a couple of things (collective value <£50) from their website and had to give a different delivery address, which for a first time order on some websites is not even an option…

About 1hr later I get a call asking why the addresses were in London and Cardiff respectively and neither were a business (i.e. I was not just getting it delivered to work as I was not at home during the day…)
I explained that the address in Cardiff is where all my important stuff is listed still and I live in London and wanted the items prior to Monday as I’m on a trackday. I was asked for a landline number for the billing address and that was the end of the call. The next thing was that I received an email confirmation for the order having been dispatched.
I called my number in Cardiff and as I suspected the company had contacted there to confirm that my story was correct and only then dispatched the order. So I called them back to say that I appreciated their diligence in confirming that the I was the cardholder and was told that they normally send a letter out recorded delivery first to confirm in such cases, but because I wanted them for Monday, she wanted to do her best to ensure that could happen…

Top Service INHO… :smiley: