Praise Wasp

Just wanted to say what a great job Wasp has done on my leathers, on several counts:

Wasp added a back protector to my Dainese two piece suit - I didn’t have time to test it before going on a two week touring holiday and it didn’t matter in the slightest! I can’t even feel the difference now that the back protector is in, my leathers feel as comfortable as they did before! :cool:

…and it was also really handy when I got caught out in heavy hail :laugh: :laugh:

Wasp also gave me a little hint on how to clean my leathers and they are now nearly as white and pretty as they were when I got them!! Woohoo!!!

So basically a huge THANKS from me for the above and every other piece of work you’ve done for me, 1st class seamstress!! :slight_smile:

Awwwwwwww Fanks :smiley:
Was a pleasure and hope the trousers did’nt look to dirty alongside your cleaned white jacket lol :Whistling:

Her biggest task is yet to come…saving my trousers from the scrapyard will test all her skills, but she is confident she is upto the job :stuck_out_tongue:

Upto the task…pffft walk in the park;)

Just make sure you wear a face mask and latex gloves before touching those trousers :w00t: :w00t:

lol! :laugh:

The jacket was shockingly white next to the trousers! :w00t:
I spent the evening cleaning the trousers; didn’t turn out as good as the jacket but it was still a massive improvement! :smiley: :wink:

Wasp we agree with Pimli Co-pilot, you’re brave to take on the BL trouser challenge:w00t:

Are you willing to share the secret on cleaning white leather?

SheWolf once recommended using soap (ie bath soap) on a cloth and that seems to work, combined with a bit of the famous £1 shop Astonish leather cleaner. Any further suggestions appreciated:)

Cif cream :wink:
But be quick when using it and make sure you wipe it ALL off then nikwax the leather straight away:D