Praise: Universal Tyres Thurrock

Hi All,

Recently, I had a bit of bad luck with tyres as well as need some new ones so I come across the Universal Tyres Thurrock. That’s closest to me garage which can deal with motorcycle tyres. I have to admit, guys there are very professional and everything was smooth. They usually have most popular tyres in stock so even when I got 2nd puncture, next to 1st one they were able to fit new tyre on the spot. 
Coffee and hot chocolate is decent and what’s even more important prices are very reasonable. 

I had chat with Joe, the manager at that place, he explain to me why despite their being a chain of garages, they are family business and they care about every customer. 

And the best is that he agreed to give 5% off with every new set of tyres for people quoting “LondonBikers”. 

If you looking for new pair, give the guy a call and get quote.

Address details: 680 London Road, Thurrock RM20 3LX

01375 308243

Regards,
R

Attachments

Universal Tyres (Colchester) are my preferred motorcycle tyre supplier, too far for you London residents. West Thurrock branch has to be a good call especially as they have stock on the shelf too.

I believe the “special offer” applies only to Thurrock branch. 

R

I was surprised to see Universal Tyres at Excel bike show a couple of weeks ago.  I did stop there and ask about their local shop to my Wood Green venue, which did not used to do motorcycle tyres, but apparently they now do.  I’ll compare their prices to ProTyre in Enfield and FWR when I next need some rubber.